Scooter Skills and Maintenance Workshops
The Scooter Skills and Maintenance Workshops are free events for children and youth to learn new skills on their scooters and to learn how to maintain them. Bookings are essential.
The Scooter Skills and Maintenance Workshops will take place at all skate parks across the Somerset region. Only one booking is needed per person, as the content of the workshops will be repeated.
Dates and locations for the workshops are as follows:
- July 16 at Kilcoy Skate Park (Seib Street, Kilcoy)
- July 30 at Toogoolawah Skate Park (Cressbrook Street, Toogoolawah)
- August 13 at Esk Skate Park (Heap Street, Esk)
- August 27 at Fernvale Skate Park (Burns Street, Fernvale)
- September 10 at Lowood Skate Park (Peace Street, Lowood)
All events are from 10am-12.30pm.
Bookings are essential: to book, please contact Somerset Regional Council on (07) 5424 4000.
Workshops will be facilitated by Freestyle Scootering Association.
Please bring your scooter, a helmet, water bottle and wear appropriate clothing.
View the Scooter Skills and Maintenance Workshops poster online here for more information