Vaccination Hub Scheduled for Lowood
Darling Downs and West Moreton PHN have partnered with Somerset Regional Council to host a COVID-19 Pfizer Vaccination Hub at the Lowood Showgrounds.
Darling Downs and West Moreton PHN have partnered with Somerset Regional Council to host a COVID-19 Pfizer Vaccination Hub at the Lowood Showgrounds for people living in the Lowood and surrounding area.
Mayor Graeme Lehmann said “Bringing the vaccination hub to Lowood allows our residents to have easier access to vaccination. This follows the two clinics held in September at the Somerset Civic Centre in Esk.”
“I encourage Lowood residents to take advantage of the opportunity when the vaccination hub opens for three days on 6 October.”
The Hub will be open from Wednesday 6 October until Friday 8 October at these times:
- Wednesday, 10am – 7pm
- Thursday, 7am – 4pm
- Friday, 7am – 1pm
Priority will be given to:
- Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander peoples
- aged care workers, residents, and carers
- disability workers, participants, and carers
- people who are experiencing or at risk of homelessness
- culturally, ethnically, and linguistically diverse people
- people who do not have a Medicare card or are not eligible for Medicare including farm workers, and
- people in rural and remote areas with limited healthcare options.
Walk-ins are available however it is preferred to make an appointment to secure a vaccination as spaces are limited.
Bookings can be made online at https://ddwmphn.jotform.com/212620731573955 or by calling PHN on 07 4615 0932.