School Holiday Program
Welcome to the Somerset School Holiday Program links page.
On this page you will find new and upcoming Somerset school holiday activities and events.
Entries are categorised by date and information for individual activities and events can be found by clicking on the appropriate activity/event link.
Participants to bring a towel, water bottle and closed in shoes.
For more information contact Jayne on 0420 974 683.
Participants must bring closed in shoes and water bottle.
Contact Jayne on 0420 974 683 for more information.
First hour for beginner riders; second hour for intermediate and expert riders.
Bring a scooter, helmet, water bottle and appropriate clothes and shoes.
For bookings and more information contact the Lowood Hub on (07) 5426 3432.
Keeping COVID safe
Please be mindful of COVID-19 restrictions and safety measures when attending School Holiday Program events.
Please note that you must not attend the event if:
- You have COVID-19 symptoms; stay at home if unwell or have a cough, fever, sore throat, fatigue, loss of smell or taste, vomiting, diarrhoea or shortness of breath.
- In the last 14 days you have travelled overseas or been in a COVID-19 hotspot.
- You have been in close contact with a person who is positive for COVID-19.
- You are an active COVID-19 case.
When at events please:
- Maintain physical distancing requirements.
- Wash your hands with soap and water or use hand sanitiser.
- Complete contact tracing details as required at the individual venue.
- If you become unwell during the event, please inform organising staff.
Somerset Regional Council encourages participants to download and register details in the Australian Government COVIDSafe app.