Page Navigation

Waste Info - Littering

Who do I contact to report littering or illegal dumping?


Anyone can report littering or illegal dumping they witness. To report a littering or illegal dumping incident, contact Council or the Department of Environment and Science by calling 13 QGOV (13 74 68).

If you see someone littering from their vehicle take note of as much details as possible such as:

  • the vehicle's registration number
  • date and time of incident
  • location of incident (including any identifiable features)
  • type and quantity of waste
  • general description of the driver and vehicle details.