Page Navigation

Food Info - Start

Other food business licence requirements

Food safety supervisor

All licensable food businesses must have a food safety supervisor. You can notify Council of your food safety supervisor with your food business licence application. If not, you need to do this within 30 days of your licence application being approved.


Food safety program accreditation

If your food business involves catering or prepares and serves food at a child care centre, private hospital, aged care or palliative care facility, you will need to submit a food safety program for accreditation at the same time as you submit your food business licence application.


Wholesale food manufacturers

If your business includes wholesale food manufacturing, you need to have a food recall system.

Visit Food Standards to learn how to develop and conduct a food recall.